Question 5

How can I lodge an official complaint regarding issues or problems I may face within the jurisdiction of the Local Authority?


All complaints can be forwarded directly to the Local Authority or the Federal Housing and Local Government Ministry.

Question 6

Is bulk waste (used mattress, old furniture etc.) collected with the same frequency as normal waste?


Bulk waste is only collected once a week.

Question 7

If the responsible parties do not fulfill their duties like waste collection, what can I do?


You can lodge a complaint with the Local Authority closest to you, and they will ensure the  appropriate action is swiftly taken.

For any further question please email to